Friday, September 26, 2008

The Nanny

Jeremy has been working some funky hours this week. Some early mornings, late nights and everything in between. That said, it has left him home with us at times he is not usually home. One day he joined the women and children for lunch at a very girly home decor store that has a cute little deli (Poppy's for all of you locals!).

When Jer was done with his meal and the moms were still eating, he offered to walk around with baby Gavin who was getting fussy. Of course I sent my kids with him too. This is what he looked like when an employee stopped to ask, "May I help you find anything?"


To which Niki said, "He is the nanny!"

What a guy!

P.S. Kenyon did get his hair cut today, but don't worry - just a trim! I could never part with those delicious curls. Speaking of delicious, this morning when I asked Maya what she wanted for breakfast, she said, "MOMMY!" and began pretending to chew up my leg. Kenyon thought that looked fun and came and took a real chunk out of my leg. No more pretending to eat each other for a while around here!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

What a great hubby Jeremy is. :) He looks like a great dad, too!

Shantel Palmer said...

Ask Jeremy which days he wants to come up and nanny for Izzie! :)