I have waited for the day that Kenyon would leave a hat on. I love the look of his little curls sticking out the side and back. He will still only leave it on for a few seconds, but it was long enough for me to snap a couple of shots!
Oh he is so cute!
I know, I know, it is time for a hair cut. Aunt Camille and Grandpa Gary were giving me all kinds of crap last night for his "old lady look." So what do you think... just a trim or the full shave it off look (or at least cut it short)? I just can't decide!
6 comments:
Just a trim, for sure! He is just a baby, and you have to live it up for as long as you can. :)
I LOVE the curls!!! Don't shave it, he looks so cute in a hat!
I LUV the curls!
I love the curls, please don't shave it just a trim Brit, it will look nice and groomed. I will be convincing Rebecca not to shave Jaylan's head when he get to be Kenyon age. :-))
NEVER!!! Those curls are to die for!! He should seriously be in magazines!!! AHHH, such a cutie!!
So, so cute and PLEASE don't ever lose all the curls!! :)
Post a Comment