Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Morning Jobs

Dad's job: Take out braids


Mom's job: Put in braids


Maya's job: Hold still

Kenyon's job: Look cute


I think we all do a pretty good job!

8 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

You do! What a cute family. And I think Maya's job is the toughest :)

Shantel Palmer said...

changing your cell phone number was a big step... it must mean your staying... your last piece of UT gone forever ugh!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey I saw a little girl yesterday with super cute hair and wanted to take a picture for you...but I didnt

so remind me and I will tell you about it :)

Tatum said...

I love that Jeremy helps. I mean you can't take the braids out when you are the one that puts them in, because you would never want to undo your work. You guys are cute!

I'm still completely fascinated by your braiding skills!

Courtney said...

What a process!! Maya's hair ALWAYS looks so cute!!
~ I love that Jeremy is part of the process... maybe one day he'll be the one braiding... you never know!! :)

Emily B. said...

hilarious!

Kristin said...

I love it! Thant is exactly what we were doing this weekend. Bruce was taking out the extensions from Hannah, & I was putting them in Bear. Now if we could just get them to do the whole thing. Not sure what I was thinking with 2 girls. :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family! :-)