Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our Weekend Adventure


These 4 kids wanted to go camping.



And even though weather.com predicted rain the entire 24 hours that they would be there, a campout was in order.

It rained and rained.

A gorgeous double rainbow appeared.




They played hard.





Cried hard.





Ate out - no cooking for these campers!





Had smores.



The new tent leaked.


They got really dirty.



Memories were made.



The end.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Your back already? That was quick!
Looks like you had fun!

Kyle said...

Looks like a fun trip...I can't believe your tent leaked! I am laughing that you ate out on your camping trip...funny!

Courtney said...

24 hour tent camping is about my limit! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun... and at least you didn't have to cook! :) Glad you guys had fun!

Tatum said...

It was so fun! We really had an adventure! I love your post! Can I copy and paste yours on mine?!

Anonymous said...

We were supposed to go camping too, but it rained all weekend! (Thanks Gustav!) So instead, we brought the tent indoors! We set it up in the middle of the family room and camped out! It was great.

Am-Biance said...

CAMPING FUN!!! Always a great time when you go camping! :)Good family times..it looks like you made fun memories..LOVE THOSE KIDDOS!!!

RISSY GLAMOROUS said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF MY NEPHEW KENYON, I AM HIS BIOLOGICAL AUNT, MARISSA(24) FROM ATLANTA, GA. IT LOOKS AS IF HE'S WELL TOOKEN CARE OF, HE'S ADORABLE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. BUT GOD HAS BLESSED YOUR FAMILY WITH HIM. ALL THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL I SAW EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM. THANKS BRITANY & JEREMY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAYA IS A DOLL BABY AS WELL. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME AT ANYTIME. I KNOW ITS BEEN GREAT BUT TOUGH YEAR 1/2. ITS BEEN REALLY HARD FOR OUR FAMILY BUT KENYON WILL NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN. HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY BROTHER (JEROME) THE IDIOT BROTHER OF MINES. AND REBECCA HIS MOM. HE HAS MY FAMILY CHINKY EYES, HIGH CHEEK BONES AND NOSE LIKE OUR FATHER. HOW FUNNY :-) TALK TO YOU SOON. LOVE ALWAYS MARISSA RAGIN

DECHAE33@YAHOO.COM