Here are the pictures that my good friend Mel took while in Utah. Of course, I couldn't pick just a couple so here are a bunch!!! Her photography blog is: http://pitterpatphotography.blogspot.com/.
Thanks Mel for some amazing shots!

6 years ago
Here are the pictures that my good friend Mel took while in Utah. Of course, I couldn't pick just a couple so here are a bunch!!! Her photography blog is: http://pitterpatphotography.blogspot.com/.
Thanks Mel for some amazing shots!

Posted by Britany at 8:25 PM
9 comments:
SO CUTE!! I love how your kids pose together! I only wish my kids would! TOO CUTE!
SUUUPER cute, and love the outfits and the braids!
Those are so darling! Wow, she really did a great job. Your kids are so cute. I love the kindess blog.
How could you EVER pick a favorite..these are ALL so cute!! I know I've already told you but you have the freaking cutest kids!! I will probably end up with a Seinfeld baby....
love, love, love kenyon's outfit... and the pics are awesome! So many good ones of Kenyon, too! So cute... looks like you need to update your photo wall soon!
and thanks for the recipe... I just might bust that out tonight!
loves!
CUte! I love the black and white shots..so cute..
Wow so cute Britany!
Those are way good! I bet you are so proud to be their mama! They are both so adoreable, super photogenic!
So cute. I have been waiting to see them. Mel told me she had sent them to you when I was getting the girls pics taken. They turned out great.
Post a Comment