Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back To School

Yep, school starts tomorrow for the neighborhood kids, but school is also going to start for me this month. I am going back to school! After getting my masters degree, I vowed to never go back in a college again. Then I was offered a position teaching a couple of Elementary Ed college courses in Utah right before we moved here. It reminded me how fun undergrad classes can be!


Fast forward to recently as I have been stressing about how I am going to keep my teaching license renewed without teaching. I looked into it today and if I take one 3 credit class each year, I can keep it current. So I am all registered to take a Children's Literature class one night a week this Fall. It will be so fun to get back into education and also to have a night away from these little darlings of mine.

6 comments:

Tatum said...

Good for you! You are amazing with kiddos!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wow! School starts early for you guys. The childrens literature class sounds like so much fun.

Greg and Liesel said...

Hey guys. Sorry to snoop on your blog. Looks like you are doing well since you left us up in good old Summit County. Your kids are sure getting big fast. You'll have to give us a call if you are ever back up in Kamas visiting.

Kyle said...

Good for you! Sounds like fun!

Debbie said...

Good for you!

Denice said...

I think that sounds like a fun and easy way to stay current!! Good luck and let me know how it goes after your first class!