I know I am 2 weeks late in finishing and the rest of the world has already read it, but in my defense, I have been busy and now I just want to get Kyle off my back (luv ya Kyle!) and let you know that it is done. Loved it, although I must admit that it got really intense for the romance/comedy lover in me. What did everyone else think of it?
So now I will anxiously await the Twilight movie which I read on a friend's blog is now coming out early, November 21st. I will be attending the midnight showing!!

10 comments:
Finally! Seriously, what took so long :)
I read Twilight and then never read any more of them--but I must really be missing out! People rave over them! Are you obsessed? I need to start the 2nd one.
I loved it, too, although I think the first one is my favorite. I guess there was so much build-up to that last scene that I found it a little anti-climactic. I did think it was great, though. She is so thourough in all her descriptions.
Wow don't know if you remember me Hi'ilei Poulsen we went to T-ville together. Just came across your blog and wanted to say Congradulations on the marriage and the beautiful kids. I don't have a blog I'm on facebook and myspace. Just wanted to say to you two. myspace.com/wahinegurl. my married name is Nakagawa now.
I read all the books and loved it! can't wait for the movie.. you can email me at hiilein28@yahoo.com if you don't have a facebook or myspace account.
I loved it! I never wanted it to end. It is the ultimate love story! :)
Just finished it this morning! I also loved it!! I have to agree though that it was a tiny bit anticlimatic for me too. It was the only one of her books that I wasn't on pins and needles waiting to find out which way it would go. I am sad this is the last book. Where else could she go though? Maybe she should write another series similar to this one... (I know, there's The Host. But it doesn't seem to be the same from what I"ve heard).
I read the book in two days! I enjoyed it, but I agree with you, I thought it was a little intense at some parts. I was joking with my mom that I wondered if Stephenie Meyer would get called into her bishop's office for all of those steamy parts!
I loved it. However, it did take me a while to get through it. I think it was a little stagnent when they were training for the volturi. Unlike some fans, I did like the ending. Not so much a fan of the name Renesemee. I kept debating in my head how to pronounce it. Maybe we should meet in Vegas on the first night that the movie is out.
Post a Comment