Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh how I missed you!

Trader Joe's, that is! I haven't gone there for a while for no particular reason other than it is not too close and now that Fresh and Easy is open right by us (my other love), I shop there instead. After going tonight back to TJ, I remembered why I love it. Here are just 3 reasons:



Tell me this is not going to be the cutest preschool snack ever: Alphabet crackers and "farm juice," as Maya calls it.



These are dessert for dinner swap this week - YUM!



And how could I pass up alphabet pasta. Had to have 2 bags, one to eat and one to string as necklaces with kids' names next time we have friends over!



I will not stay away so long next time!

15 comments:

Kyle said...

I was meaning to go to Trader Joes today also...but I didn't make it! Let me know (or invite me over) how your alphabet necklaces go!

Debbie said...

Cute ideas! I'll have to go there!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarke and Kamie said...

Oh I love that place! My favorite is the trail mix with cranberries and chocolate. Super good. I need one close by me!!!

Tatum said...

I haven't been there in forever either. I love Trader Joe's! Sad to say I've nearly forgotten about it. I am so excited for dessert!!!

Shelly said...

You're making me hungry. Stop it! :-)

Courtney said...

OK those ice cream sandwiches look so yummy! I'll have to make a stop by Trader Joes!

Am-Biance said...

Hi Brit!!! I love your blog, and all of your sweet pictures, your kids are absolutely DARLING!!!! They couldn't get any cuter....You look great and happy.:) Hope all is well with you.. I will look for more of you great updates.. :)
Take Care..
Love~
Stacy "finch" Beyer

Melissa said...

Love that store!!!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Ode to Trader Joe's - I am so glad I have a comrad in the TJ arena. Love it, love, it love. Glad you are healthy and happy. Love you.

Am-Biance said...

Brit!! I have missed you soooooo much!!!!!!! I am so glad I found your blog :)Can I just say your kids are THE CUTEST EVER~ My little guy is 16 months..He was born in April, So how old is Kenyon? (hope I spelled that right)and I love the name by the way.. Do you come up to SLC much? If so please let me know, I would love to catch up!! And yes, I will come to AZ to decorate :) ha,ha:)
Much Love~stace

Am-Biance said...

Funny you said that about Cokeville, because I thought of that this summer too!! That was good times :):) Do you have an e-mail?? I would love to stay in touch.. Kenyon and Brayden would be good pals I bet..and yes this age is CRAZY TOWN!! Into everything huh :)!!It is so good to talk to you!!
Much Love~
STACE

The Lees said...

Yum, I love TJ's.
And you can tell Kenyon that Hannah thinks he is so cute.
Well, she doesn't know she does yet, but I'm sure she will. Who wouldn't?