Remember the fugitive at large last week?! This week he is wanted for playing in the toilet... with my work cell phone! He brought it to Jeremy (who was in charge at the time) and it was soaking wet and just vibrating. It is a goner! And now the camera on my personal cell phone won't work. How does he keep getting a hold of our cell phones?! We never let him play with them, but he can climb on chairs and tables now and has the longest arms and how am I going to survive his teenage years. That kid!!!
And I thought colic was rough...
4 comments:
I am well-aquinted with your predicament. McKinley sent my cute, new, pink razr to cell phone heaven about a year ago - yup, in the toilet.
When things like this happen..just remind yourself that you are still a superhero mom!! :)
That darn toilet! I think they need to make them water proof, wait...how would they make there money?!?! It's a conspiracy!
McKenzie is also obsessed with the toilet! Blake thinks it is so funny... ( I think he is the instigator of it all!!) What happened to our babies?!?!
Post a Comment