We went swimming today with some friends. I was telling them how Maya is such "the boy who cried wolf" in the pool so I try to teach her to say "super hero save me" if she is just playing and save "help" for when there is a real emergency. The following conversation then took place:
Friend: "Maya, who is your favorite super hero?"
Maya: "My mom," and then just went on swimming.
I sure love that girl!
Friend: "Maya, who is your favorite super hero?"
Maya: "My mom," and then just went on swimming.
I sure love that girl!

2 comments:
way to go Maya!
It was so fun seeing you and the kids yesterday... despite my falling asleep mid-conversation! We need to do that more often... atleast let us play with your kids while you get stuff done.
She is so cute! I loved that she said that...
the best part of the whole story is right after she said it you and I were making plans for the blog...we are such dorks :)
Post a Comment