On Monday I got together with some of my high school friends. So much fun! We still keep in touch and I truly LOVE to visit with them. When I moved 2 years ago, there were 5 kids among the 8 of us. Now there are 15! We only had 11 of them there since 3 friends that live out of town were not there. Here are some pics that Mel took!


We played at Tara's and then went to Chick-Fil-A. We forgot to take pics at Tara's so we are missing Kami's cuties and Tara's twins (who were sleeping in their car seats, but I took a pic of them sleeping that I can post when I download my pics!).
Thanks for fun times girls!!!
2 comments:
Hey Britany--I saw your blog through my friend Tiffany's. Funny to run into people through their blogs! Seems like you a doing well, and have a cute family!
Kamie (tripp)
I am so sad that you're in PC and I'm here. I think a trip to Arizona is in store very very soon. What do you think??? Oh how i miss you guys! Have so much fun in my beloved PC that I miss ever so much!!!! love you guys!
Post a Comment