My parents went to Vegas this weekend to help my younger brother and his wife and daughter move here to AZ - We are so excited!!! So my dad had Diamondbacks tickets for tonight that he couldn't use. We gladly accepted them. When he gave us the tickets, I noticed that they came with a valet parking pass and were $360 each. I figured they must be good seats, but didn't realize how good:
We entered through this door:
Here was our view (yep, we could even see their underwear lines!):
Front row baby! The usher said, "To get any closer you need to put on a uniform!"
We had so much fun with Chris and Auburn!!
And it ended up being a close game. Brandon Lyon saved the game. Side note about Brandon Lyon: I grew up around the corner from him and went to school with him. I probably haven't spoken to him since Elementary or Junior High, but we were really close to him tonight. When they were running off of the field, Jeremy was yelling something like, "Taylorsville High's finest," but he didn't look at us. There is my claim to fame!!! :)
Thanks Dad for the tickets! I know you were worried that we might be sitting by the mayor and make drunken fools of ourselves, but we played it real cool - you would have been proud!
10 comments:
wow, so cool! Great seats! I always thought it would be SO fun to sit that close!
And you could SEE :)
You should of call me (to go to the game..no kidding) to take phones, I could of!
So fun! I can't believe how close you were...you are like a celebrity :)
I've always wondered what type of "special" people went through those doors!!! :)
Thats good it was a close game... that makes a lot more entertaining!!!
Fun!! How did you gt away with no kids? I am glad you got to "see" the game too!! I forgot you were getting your eyes fixed, I wish I could do that but my eyes are bad but not that bad.
That looks like so much fun! That's exciting that you have family moving to AZ near you. And look at you Brit! NO GLASSES! You look great! I love that picture with you and Jer together. What a cute couple. You guys look so happy together. We'd love to have you guys come visit - ANYTIME! :-)
It must be a Dad thing. My Dad worries about us and our crazy things we might do in public with no alcohol. What a fun time. I almost didn't recognize you with NO GLASSES!!! What a fun time.
How fun! Crazy about Brandon Lyon too! I saw him when he was in the minors but didn't know he was with the DBacks. You look cute without your glasses!!
One of my best friends Sarah, is good friends with Sara Lyon (Brandons wife)so I have meet her and her kids several times. Never him though. So for Trey's bday a couple weeks ago they gave him a few things Brandon signed for him. So crazy.
Are you flippin kidding me that close to those tight buttocks. I am so jealous! Oh and glad to see you are now glassesless I bet it feels great.
How fun! I have to tell you how excited I am that everything went well with your eye surgery! I know people get it done all the time, but I always wonder about it. Oh yeah, and I love your black Target clock, I have been thinking about getting it for awhile now.
Post a Comment