Today I turned 29 years old. My mom kept my kids overnight so I was able to sleep in, go shopping, meet some friends for lunch, and pick up my kids and bring them home for naps. The day was perfect... until Kenyon woke up from his nap with a high fever. I guess you can't have a completely perfect birthday, but it sure was close to it! Really, it has been a birthday week. My parents took the adults out to Flemings Steak House over the weekend. I went shopping and swimming on Monday, to the zoo on Tuesday and then had my fun-filled day today complete with cake and ice cream with my family tonight. I love my life!
One more year to live up my twenties - here's to it!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Britany! I turned 29 this year as well - I think I'll stay that age :) Sounds like it was great - you deserve it!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad you had a fun day!!
Happy Bday! Thanks for a fun lunch! I almost felt as if it was my bday, just to get out alone!
Sorry I missed your birthday. :( I'm glad you had fun and could get away with no kids for a little bit!
Happy Birthday! I even talked to you last night and now I feel bad I didn't know. But, I'm glad it was great!
Happy Birthday Brit! Sorry we missed each other while you were in town. Life is so crazy! Hope all is well. And the thirties are not so bad, just so you know.
What a great day! I'm in my last month of my twenties and lookin' for a great time when I hit 3-0! This sounds like a start.
Post a Comment