Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grandkid Pics

While in Utah, Nana arranged for some grandkid pictures. We went to a beautiful spot just above where they live.


Most of the pictures looked like this - all 4 of them looking in different directions!

Aunt Tiff and the kids

Maya


Kai



Kenyon



Olivia

Kenyon is always giving Maya loves so I am so glad she captured it!

I also had my friend from high school, Mel, take some pictures of my kids while we were there. I can't wait to get those and post them as well!

9 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

super cute! Kenyon looks like he did GREAT!

Kyle said...

Way cute! I love that last picture!

Denice said...

What cuties! I love the first one of all the kids and the one and Maya and Kenyon..your kids are so photogenic!!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What great pictures! The kids are growing up so fast. And what nice seats and the ball game. That would make going to a baseball game worth it!

Gygi Family said...

Brit! I am sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here. But I am sure glad you have this blog so I can continue to see how crazy you are!!!! I just wanted to say THANKS for signing the petition for my cousin! You are the best!!!!!

Shelly said...

Such cute pictures! I love the first one and the one of both of your kids.

Tatum said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! What good-looking kids!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Those picture are precious! I love them!

The Richards family said...

I love the pictures, I think they really turned out good!! My favorite is the one with Kenyon hugging Maya. SO CUTE