Saturday, July 26, 2008

WANTED


...For sending his Mama to the psychiatric hospital!



Has been known to:

pull his sister's hair (notice his hand in the picture)

hit his Mommy's new eyes with a plastic bottle resulting in another trip to the surgeon (thankfully everything was okay!)

throw food at every meal

tackle kids twice his size to the ground


hit kids (especially girl cousins that don't want to be hit) with books, spoons, and anything else he can get his hands on

launch rocks, golf clubs, and golf balls into papa's pool even when it results in time out every time

play in the mud



run away when I call for him

chase after poor animals


Please help us rescue this monster! When did he turn into such a... BOY!

18 comments:

Denice said...

I can't help but just smile reading this! He is just so, so cute! Trust me...I have seen MUCH worse!!

Michelle said...

He is too cute! If I find him do I get to keep him? I love those big brown eyes

Kyle said...

Welcome to my world...it's crazy but believe me...misery loves company :)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh I hear ya big time...I will kid swap ya for a few days, then you will really love Kenyon and think he is EASY :)

Heidi Hamilton said...

Cute! I can only imagine - I do envy you a bit, though, since we haven't been able to do the "boy" thing yet. It's hard to imagine you getting too upset at him, though. That smile. Those huge eyes. He sure is adorable.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

He is so so stinkin cute and those eyes just make you believe that he can do no wrong! I still can't get over how much older then Connor he seems. I was telling Josh that I want to come down and visit sometime in Sept?!? What do you think about that? Maybe Jeremy would go on a long run with me or something since that is getting really close to the marathon or we would have to come down after it. Just doing a little wishful thinkin.

Adam and Tiffany said...

What a cute post. He is darling! I love reading things like that. Sometimes you feel like your the only one who has to clean 24/7 and has children pawing and whining and acting naughty but incredibly sweet at the same time. I love it.

Debbie said...

Good thing he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this post because it reminds me of MY SON! Seriously, you kid replace his picture with my son's and say all the same things. I bet they would be good friends - oh the trouble they would stir up! ha ha :-)

Rhonda said...

Oh my - he is so cute. He sounds like Daniel who I'm sure is trying to send me to the nut house. Boys (at least ours) are so different from girls. Love their big brown eyes though...Kenyon's remind me of Daniel's.

Shelly said...

Such a cute post. I'm afraid most little boys could fall into the same "wanted" category. Just change the picture and it would be applicable.

Tara said...

We have one of those. His name is Sam. I have really been telling Jon to save up because the rent at the psych ward is high.

Tatum said...

He is adorable! I just wanna squeeze him!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love that! That is so funny. I love the first picture of him, what a doll!

Timberly said...

Wow, Kenyon looks so grown up. Jake is only a couple of months younger and by looking at the 2 I would never guess that. As far as the boy trouble, yup I've got 2. And Jake, the baby, is so bad at antognizing his older brother it isn't even funny. As for coming to visit, well you read the post you asked me about that. We are staying home for awhile. I can't take anymore trips and stay sane. Enjoy your handful.

Sarah said...

But look at his soft curls and big dreamy eyes! He will be able to get away with anything!!!

Mariel said...

Don't you love boys? They're crazy! I always tell my kids that its a good thing they are so cute...otherwise, they would be in lots more trouble!

Ashley said...

Hey happy birthday by the way sorry i couldnt make it i had a friend in town and she is leaving tomorrow. Actually it is Sis. Tiptons daughter. Anyhow Im sure you had fun with all the girls.