On the way on what Maya called "Our summer vacation"
Do you see that their sons are plotting how to climb in that pond and the dads are oblivious?!
Give Kenyon a stick and he is entertained for hours!
Camping at Smith and Moorehouse
Tiff wanted to go for a ride and I was cold and tired so she took me around the lake. I look like the most pathetic city girl!! :)
Lovin' her Aunt Tiff!
Grandpa loves his popsicles, but is always willing to share!
Grandparents house in Wyoming - The kids loved the cats. Thankfully they stay outside because I am terribly allergic!
Aunt Vanesia's House in Idaho - Maya hanging out with "the crew" - (CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY ON THE WAY KASSIDY!! :)
Pocatello Zoo
Maya loves my cousin Koby and his medals!!
And loves him even more when he takes her for a ride!
Care to try Kenyon's sand-covered sucker from the park in Wyoming?!
Or how about the watermelon rhine he ate at the family reunion in Riverton?!
Dirty ice him and Olivia W. were going after?!
Taylorsville Days fireworks
My almost 16 year old cousin Danielle was telling me about these cool shoes that everyone is buying at Wal-Mart and wearing. When she showed them to me, this is what I saw:
(Anyone having flashbacks to the 90s????!!! I think I had every color! :)
Playing at Adam and Katie's House
Maya and Ellee pretending to sleep at their slumber party
And when I checked on them a while later they were peering out the window at the neighbor's fireworks!
The girls at the parade
Kenyon was constantly attacking Corbin and he was such a good sport about it!
Kenyon would get jealous when Grandma Bev held other grandkids and would try to hop on her lap too!
I had fun braiding Chelsey's hair to look like Maya's
Kenyon and Olivia sharing a book
Lunch with my Park City friends - such an amazing group of women!!!
More fun rides!
The slide at the rec center by Jer's parents house that Maya would go down time and time again by herself!
And she also went off of the high dive!
Fish Farm also by Jer's parents - my kind of fishing!!
Okay, no fishing is my kind of fishing. I would not touch the worms - that was Midori's job!! :)
When I caught a fish, he came off of the hook and was flapping all over the walk. I had to kick him to keep him from going back in the water.
And my kids were clinging to me for dear life!!
But the farmer in the background kept helping us city slickers out! Midori had such incredible fishing moves!! She was a real pro!! :)
My friend Molly sharing a popsicle when we went and hung out at her house.
Oh aren't they cute?!
Jer's cousin Jessica's wedding
Yet another roasted marshmallow
Grandpa, Nana, Kai, and my kiddos
They were having a race!
We stayed in Vegas on the way home. This made me a little nervous as he looked out our hotel window.
Riding the monorail
They won!
And for the last couple of days, Jer's Aunt Valerie and Uncle Doug have been in town. Here they are singing Itsy Bitsy Spider. The kids love them!
There you have it. If you are still looking and reading, you are a real trooper!!



11 comments:
Guess I had too much time on my hands! What cute pictures Britany! I LOVE the one of Kenyon laughing in his car seat and Maya with your cousin and his medals..so cute! Hope you are getting through your laundry and having some down time! :)
Yay!! You're back! Looks like you guys had a wonderful
time. You did so much!!! I'm sure you made a ton of good memories but I bet it feels so good to FINALLY be home! So let's get together and do a dinner! Let's do it at my sister's house. This week is a a bit nuts because we're out one. Would Monday possibly work? I'll call you or email you. Lots to catch up on!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The picture of Maya and her cousin with their braids is too cute!!
Glad you guys are back!! Good luck at your appt. tomorrow! :)
Amazing, what a trip. You do such a good job with Maya's hair, I am going to have to learn all the ticks once Ciannas is long enough and somewhat even, right now we are sporting the mohawk puff. :)
Wow you were busy!!! I love how you are so good at keeping track of the things you do and I love all the pictures!! Thanks for spending some time with us. We love to see your kids and visit with you!!
I loved it! I love that picture of you and Kenyon where he is asleep on your shoulder - so precious.. Oh and those shoes YES totally 90's but just so you know I bought 2 pair last week. 2 different plaid colors. I love them! :-)
I can't believe how much you guys packed in during that visit. That is crazy! :) It was so fun to see you, and Maya is just beautiful and such a crackup!
Wow! That is a ton of pictures! It was fun to see what your little family has been up to. I love Smith and Morehouse Lake...so pretty!
Wow you weren't kidding, that is alot of pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast though. I am soooo jealous. I am dying to go camping. With my hubbys dumb job, we haven't gotten to do that yet this summer. He does work out of town alot and is only in town about 3 days a month. HORRIBLE YES I KNOW! He's had to travel with his job lots the last NINE MONTHS! It is ending very soon. (I hope.) Anyway, no we won't be in AZ again anytime soon. Thats were his job was at that point but he has been traveling all over the US and Candada. Yes we're crazy, and yes it is over soon.
Wow! That was a lot of pictures! ha ha Looks like you guys are having a busy, fun summer! :-)
AMAZING adventures! I want maya's pink pirate shirt from the beginning of the pictures. Where is that from! What an absolutely fun time.
Post a Comment