Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tag

We are now staying at Jer's parents house for the next week so I have some "down time" and decided to do Camille's tag! Jer flew back to AZ today so I am single mom again, but have lots of help from Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Tiff.

Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.

3 JOYS:

Jeremy (especially since I am missing him so much!!)

My kids

My belief in the Gospel

3 FEARS:

Bugs!!!

Something awful happening to my kids

Scary movies - I never watch them!

3 GOALS:

Raise healthy, happy independent children

Be a stay at home mom for the rest of my life (Jer doesn't agree with this one! :)

Live debt free

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

Pina Colada Slurpees (one of the best parts about being back in Utah - 7/11 on every corner!)

Maya and Kenyon

Blogging (No surprise there!)

3 SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

Here it goes - I pierced my tongue when I was in college! It lasted for a couple of years and then I had "rebelled" enough and took it out.

In high school I was nominated by my friends most likely to have 10 kids and now I think I am done with 2!

Hmmm... I am having a hard time thinking of another one since I am pretty much an open book. How about that while on vacation I have become so relaxed about naptime and bedtime. Those of you that know me well, know that I am strict about these, but here it is 8:00 AZ time and Maya is not in bed! :)

I don't know who has done this, but I tag: Katie, Shannan, Niki, Kim C., and Debbie

Okay and while I am at it, I am going to do Kim's tag from weeks ago that I never did:

One Word Tag
1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom
2. Your significant other? athletic
3. Your hair color? brown/red
4. Your mother? helpful
5. Your father? sarcastic
6. Your favorite thing? family/friends (2 words :)
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? celestial
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? blogging :)
12. Your fear? bugs
13. Where do you want to be in six years? relaxing
14. Where were you last night? dining (on yummy BBQ food)
15. What you're not? quiet
16. Muffins? pumpkin
17. One of your wish list items? happiness
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. The last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? PJs
21. Your tv? cable-less
22. Your pets? swimming
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? content
26. Missing someone? Jeremy
27. Your car? small
28. Something your not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? Gap Outlet
30. Your summer? traveling
31. Like someone? kids
32. Your favorite color? green
33. When was the last time you laughed? recently
34. Last time you cried? At Maya's dinner prayer (can't just share one word - she prayed that Daddy will come back soon!)
35. Who will do this? You!

5 comments:

Tatum said...

I cannot believe you pierced your tongue. I totally can't see that on you! Hope you guys are having a great vacation. I'm jealous of your cool weather. When are you guys coming back? We miss you guys!!!

Burton Fam said...

lady! i am so jealous that my mom got to see all of you guys today! like heidi, molly, shannon and MAYA!!!!!!! ah i am so sad right now! i miss you guys! i cant wait for you to meet steve! anyway, hope you had fun and I was thinking about you guys today!

Mariel said...

I could go for a pina colada slurpee! Yum!

And, I'm a big fan of your idea to be a stay at home mom forever! Cause even though kids grow up they still need their mom! I would love if my mom had more time for me to hang out, help out with her grandkids, etc. It's always important for a mom to be available! I'm with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Britany,
This is Amber Marx (Preslar) and I found your blog through a T-ville reunion site. I just wanted to say Hi and tell you how beautiful your little family is. Email me anytime apreslar27@yahoo.com

Amber

whirligigdaisy said...

Wow, your life sounds busy. But fun.