This girl keeps me laughing all day long.
Here are some of the funny things she said at the store today:
"Holy Cow, There's Hannah Montana pajamas!"
"I can't believe my eyes - look at those sunglasses!"
"It's on sale, we have to buy it Mom."
"I left my money at home so I can't buy those Dora crackers."
I love, love, love her hair in these zulu knots, but she keeps telling me, "Take these pokeys out of my hair and put my braids back on!" I am waiting for Aunt Tiff who is coming to visit next week to get here so we have 2 people to braid!!!
Yesterday at church in the nursery, she was the "zookeeper" and the other kids were the animals. They said she was "running the nursery!" I am sure she was just telling them exactly what to do. I am a little nervous for preschool to start next week. She can't wait to go to "pindergarten." Good thing she doesn't know the difference between preschool and kindergarten. Her teacher doesn't know what is about to hit her. She says her teacher will say, "Good morning class" each day. We try to tell her that her teacher might say, "Hello boys and girls" or "Good morning kids" instead, but she insists she will say "Good morning class!" Yikes!!! :)
6 comments:
She's hilarious. I love that she was being the zookeeper!
What a cutie! I love her hair that way too.
What a cutie! I love her hair that way too.
Love the little knots! So cute... and seriously... Maya just ROCKS. There is no other way to say it. She is just hilarious. If you ever need a break... call over here first. We would LOVE to hang out with her for an afternoon.
How funny! Sounds like you two will have fun shopping together when she gets a little older.
O she is too smart! How fun to have the constant entertainment. She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment