Friday, August 15, 2008

Aunt Tiff

Aunt Tiff came to visit this week and we have loved having her here. Maya asked tonight if Tiff could stay forever. We keep telling Nana that Tiff is moving in with us to finish her last 2 years of high school. Here are some fun pics from our great week with Tiff!

One day we pricelined a resort in Phoenix and got a Hilton resort with a water park for dirt cheap! We had the best time swimming and vacationing right close by.
Any chance he can get that boy is putting his face in water.
There is always fun when Jared joins us!
Our friends, Andy and Kiara, live close to the hotel so they joined us for a night of swimming fun! Kiara and I originally met through an online hair care group and she is now one of my dearest friends! Maya LOVED the water slide. She would get all turned around on her way down and come out head first!

Ridin' the Lazy River

On the way home from the hotel - completely worn out!
One night we went to Kiara's and helped take braids out of her Mya's hair.
These 3 girls are all 3 years old and all feisty! :)

Maya getting her fingers and toes painted while we got pedicures and manicures.

I loved, loved, loved having her help with Maya's hair. While we were doing it tonight, Maya was falling asleep so I gave her my legs to lay on and she was out! (Don't I have such a mean look on my face???!!!)

Tiff is always taking this same shot :)

Of course we ate at In N Out!
And this is only some of what we did. We also shopped and so much more! Thanks for coming to see us and Happy Sweet 16 next week Tiff!!!

Then I have to share some pictures of the cutest kids around.

I love this face!

Jeremy put his work boots on him and he was signing "ALL DONE" over and over until we took him out!
He found this empty box and would get in it and say, "WEEEE!"

Maya started preschool this week and is absolutely loving it. She was so bummed that I went with her on the first day since it was an open house. That girl was born to go to school! Her teacher sent an email yesterday that said, "She has such great manners and is always saying "please" and "thank you." She's just the kind of kid that makes teaching FUN!" So proud of my little girl!




9 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

So - now you have to tell us, did Maya's teacher say the exact phrase "Good Morning Class?" like Maya was SURE she would? :)

Courtney said...

Man, BUSY week!! I'm glad we could be a part of your romantic date night at In n Out!! :) I'm so glad Maya is enjoying school... she looks so cute with her backpack already for school!

auburn and chris said...

ok.. what a fun week! Love Tiffany... I wish I knew her better- she seems like a girl that would just be fun to have around. And could your kids seriously be any cuter?! I love Kenyon's wet hair all in his face... and Maya's stinkin dress with the white leggings! So cute.... and... I guess you are Jer are up there, too! Glad you had fun... hope to see you all soon!

Julie said...

Ok - fun! And In-n-out? Color me jealous.

Tatum said...

I cannot stop laughing about Kenyon in those boots signing all done! So dang cute!!! Tiffany is such a cutie. Looks like you guys had an absolute blast!

Tara said...

Isn't it crazy that Maya and Sam are starting pre-school? It seems like they were just babies. Sam starts this week. I am getting a little nervous...he seems so young.

Denice said...

Yes, you do have two of the cutest kids around! Fun water pics!

Kim Carson said...

Hi Britt~

I am so behind in bloggin and looking at blogs. I missed your birthday! Happy birthday! Your kids are so dang cute - I love all the fun things you guys do. Yesterday I spent like 2 hours at Wally's scanning in pictures from the past. I was laughing at some of the checkstop ones. I will post them this week :-)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Cutest pictures ever! Your children are adorable.