Saw this blog by a Labor and Delivery Nurse on my friend Julie's blog:
http://itsababynotbrainsurgery.blogspot.com/
And I thought I had heard it all from working with so many birthmoms... many of them who come with crazy stories!
6 years ago
Saw this blog by a Labor and Delivery Nurse on my friend Julie's blog:
http://itsababynotbrainsurgery.blogspot.com/
And I thought I had heard it all from working with so many birthmoms... many of them who come with crazy stories!
Posted by Britany at 7:21 PM
5 comments:
That is funny! Do you know her or just a friend of a friend??
Ok - have you gotten through it all yet? Took me a few days. What's your fave? The farting nurse? The white mom with the 2 possible (black) dads, who pops out a totally white baby and the one black daddy is still sure it's his? The grandma is, too? The woman who's all "my baby's having seizures inside me!"? That side is not to be read while you're "drinking at computer". :)
P.S. LOVING the pink and green over here!
Where did you hear about this? I think it is hilarious! I didn't have time to read much but will make the time to go through it..too funny!
This is such a funny sight and I only made it through a page and a half! I am going to have to spend some serious time tonight at work reading all these stories. I could probably have one of my own with all the people we x-ray and their crazy stories.
Brit, that is so funny! I can't imagine having that many kids. I can't keep up with my one kid!! :)
Post a Comment