I have been a blogging fool today! :) Jeremy has worked nights all week and was finally home tonight. What a difference it makes to have a hubby around to help - Thus the reason for 3 posts in one day!
Auburn took pics of my kids a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to post them. Here they are: Kenyon's 1 year old and Maya's 3 year old!
She loves this fake smile! :)
For my own sake in remembering why both of my kids had face injuries in these pictures - Maya's cheek is from when she fell off of the sled into the icy snow nearly 3 months ago and Kenyon's nose is from nearly falling into my mom's pool and he scraped it on the edge of the rock. We have had many injuries lately - ahhh!
3 comments:
cute pictures...I can't believe Mayas cheek hasn't healed!
Your kids are SO cute!! I'm sure you never get sick of hearing that. ;) I didn't even notice the injuries!
Love the pictures and as for your comment on my blog I don't think lizards would voluntarily run in your house it was the only place he could go without running into me in it's frenzy but still a good idea to keep the door closed unless you have a screen door.
Post a Comment