Sunday, April 13, 2008

Maternity/Delivery Gowns and Belly Bands

Nope - I don't need either of these products :), but my cute friend Niki is selling these adorable maternity/delivery gowns and belly bands for all of you preggos out there! They would make a cute shower gift. The gowns look so cute they almost make me want to get pregnant... only for a second. There is a reason I can't get pregnant - a paper cut about kills me for a week!! :)

If you would like to place an order, email Niki at: gregandniki@qwest.net by THURSDAY 4/17/08.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

How cute and creative! To bad we can't get pregnant..NOT! :)

Kyle said...

I am so not pregnant...but if and when I am...I am so buying one of these (or both)...please remind me when the time comes :)

Melissa said...

so cute. I will have to remember that for the next shower.