Monday, April 21, 2008

Disneyland Pics

Minnie Mouse!


She acted shy, but loved it!


One of his many "stroller naps"

Snacking while in line for Autopia

Maya went in to give Pluto a kiss on his nose and he opened up - it scared her to death!! :)


Waving at the characters in the parade

She absolutely loved this turkey bone - nasty!

All of the kiddos
The kids loved running around outside of our room.

Maya and Aunt Tiff


They loved cooling off in the water at A Bug's Land (Oh and we also saw Weird All Yankovic at A Bug's Land. Jeremy yelled, "Weird Al" and he turned and help up "Peace" to him :)

Kenyon chased these ducks around forever!


Great Nana

Cuddle time with Nana

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Cute pictures...glad you guys had a fun trip!!

Erin said...

I am soo jealous. I LOVE Disneyland.

Timberly said...

I am so glad you guys had a great trip. I wish we would have been able to see you but we were on our own trip. Great timing. Andrew loves to look at your blog and remember his friends.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Mason say maya and minney at the same time and didnt know what to say 1st! (he went with Maya!)