We just got back from a fun-filled trip to Disneyland. The Happiest Place on Earth was happy most of the time, but there were also times I wondered why we took our young kids there. It was a lot of work! Maya loved it and Kenyon just looked around as if to ask, "What is going on here?!" Here are some of the highlights:
Maya and Jeremy drove with my parents, but Kenyon and I flew there. Jeremy said that $100 was worth it for our sanity - he is not so great in the car still! The drive went smooth until they had just picked us up at the airport and we were headed to the hotel. All of the sudden the car wreaked of throw up. We turned around to find that Maya had thrown up all over herself, her car seat, and the little DVD player that she was watching her movie on. It was EVERYWHERE and she had not even said anything, just kept watching her movie. That is so Maya - she loves her movies and has a high tolerance for pain!
We went to Disneyland Thursday and California Adventure on Friday. Some of my family and some of Jer's family was there. We stayed at a hotel right next to Disneyland so it was nice to be able to go back and forth. On Saturday we went shopping at H&M (love that store!) and that evening we met up with Jeremy's family at Chuck E Cheese's. We also got to go see his Nana who has not been well so that was really special for her to see our kids.
Overall, the trip was a success. Maya says her favorite part was the parade and the roller coaster (the Matterhorn) and Kenyon's was playing with and chasing around cousin Olivia (they were so cute together!). I will post some pictures very soon!
6 years ago
7 comments:
So jealous that you went to Disneyland...love that place! I am not jealous that Maya threw up everywhere...thats the worst!
You guys are the vacationers!! I do love the magic kingdom though! soo fun!
What is it with disney land and throwing up? Everytime we go kenna throws up! SO not fun...
I can't believe how much travelling you guys do! Sounds like tons of fun and I'm glad that Maya felt better quick and was able to enjoy the trip!
Welcome back! Where is the next adventure?
We are going to Disneyland this week, so what you're telling me is to bring a throw up bag and plan on McKenzie not having a whole lot of fun!!?! I guess thats what Disneyland is all about! :) No, it sounds like you guys had a good time!
Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyland when they are older. My parents are already planning a trip to the Harry Potter theme park that is opening up in a couple of years. :)
Post a Comment