Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Father of the Year

Today was one of those days where as soon as Jer walked in the door, I fed them dinner and walked out the door for Bahama Bucks to get a shaved ice and have some alone time.


This is what I came home to:

What a man! Oh and the kids are in their swimsuits because a little earlier I turned on this:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Envious of two things:
1) alone time? with shaved ice? heaven.
2) GREEN GRASS.

Your family is so stinkin' cute.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Jeremy is so cute with them! What a great daddy. :) Tell him hi for us. We definately want to get together with you guys when you come to Utah this summer. We should plan a big barbecue with the old group.

The Richards family said...

I have a lot to say because you have posted a lot! first of all, you are busy. I forget to take my camera to get pictures of things let alone blog about them. You are on top of it!!!
I have not taken Addey to get an official check from the dentist. Every time I take her she throws a fit and so they say well they look ok, bring her back. So I quess I better take her back. I do not think she will be near as good as Maya was. I just hope she never has cavities and we don't have to do the dentist thig. Yeah right. But good job Maya!!!
Next.. Happy birthday Kenyan!! I really can not believe he is one. I have not even got to meet him ( that is how long it has been since we have seen you guys) but he is so cute he looks like such a fun little guy.
And then.. I do have to say Jeremy is a good dad! you have such a cute family, all of you work togather well and make it all work!! I love your blog and to see what you guys are doing!! And you are always up to something, FUN FUN FUN!!

Beckstead Gang said...

Completely Jealous- You are one lucky girl! Jer is a cute Daddy! I guess I am not jealous of yard work yet. :)

Kyle said...

Too funny...thanks for letting me "borrow" your internet yesterday..Benson remembered today!

Mariel said...

That's a cute lawn mowing picture. It reminds me of being at the grocery store with my kids and they want to push the cart. So, we are traveling down the aisle at like .05 miles per hour.

Courtney said...

Hey Britany! Its Courtney. Just wanted to say hi and let you know I added you on my blog!! I'm now official!!