Sunday, April 6, 2008

Texas

I had never been to Texas... until yesterday! Came here for work to help facilitate an adoption. Amazingly courageous birthmom, stinkin' cute baby and a very happy adoptive couple.

I have the best job!

10 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

Didn't even know you were going! My sis & bro in law live in Austin! What a neat experience! I would cry all the way through it!

Kyle said...

That is awesome...what a rewarding job!

Erin said...

You have the coolest job- it sounds so rewarding. That's awesome!

Ashley said...

What a great job indeed. Love Texas what part?

Debbie said...

Glad you got to go where I've been 100 times to get my precious babies!

Mariel said...

Fun! So, what is your job? I must have missed it...

I've actually been lucky enough to witness adoptions from both sides of the spectrum a number of times and it truly is a rewarding experience! Cool!

Shanell said...

I love happy endings. That is great. That would be a good job!

Traci said...

I hope you are having fun. Be same coming home. Tell the BM we love her.

Melissa said...

You do have the best job. that is so cool.

Courtney said...

What time are you going to the park tomorrow? Blake has his sports group from 12 to 1. Just let me know!!