Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Big Day

The time had come to cut Kenyon's hair! With swimming season upon us, I felt bad every time we swam and his hair was falling into his eyes. So my friend Debbie cut it off today. I got really sad about it all and even saved an envelope of curls. He sat so still because he had never had a sucker before and Deb gave him one. He is so grown up! Thanks Deb for taking him on! :)





Did you notice the hair stuck to the sticky drool under his mouth?! Yummy!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness!!! He looks so CUTE! I wish Kenzie had a 1/4 of his hair!

Ashley said...

I love when kids get hair cuts and eat suckers at the same time it is hilarious, I mean seriously could there be a worse treat to give a kid getting a hair cut, but you better believe I do the same thing. He looks adorable. Is Debbie a hairdresser?

Kyle said...

I love the new haircut!!

Denice said...

So very cute! Don't feel bad about cutting it..you would have had to do it eventually! ;)

Mariel said...

Mmmmmm...hair is so yummy to eat! Cute pictures! Thanks for the link to the delivery gowns...I'll have to check it out. What a great idea!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

His hair is adorable and now with it shorter you notice his pretty eyes that much more. He is such a handsome little boy

The Richards family said...

I love the hair cut!!! he is just so cute!!!!

Debbie said...

Your welcome! He sat perfectly!
Suckers usually do the trick!
And yes Ashley I am a hairdresser!!
I do alot of people in the ward! :) He looks so cute!
he was such a good boy :)

Burton Fam said...

BRIT! ah! He is THE cutest ever! He kinda looks like AJ when he was little. . . but, he's not so little anymore! i hope my children are as stinkin' cute as yours!!!!

Burton Fam said...

BRIT! ah! He is THE cutest ever! He kinda looks like AJ when he was little. . . but, he's not so little anymore! i hope my children are as stinkin' cute as yours!!!!

Erin said...

Brittany
I started a blog and Kyle says you can't link until you leave a message so, here is your message and I am linking you. :)

Rhonda said...

He is just too dang cute. I can't believe he is this big already. Seems like I just came to your house about 3 months ago when he was a newborn. Love all your pictures. Rhonda