Friday, April 11, 2008

MNO

It used to be GNO for girls' night out, but now it is MNO for moms' night out. Tonight we had one! I went out with Niki and Shantel (my friends from high school in Utah that live here now) and we had a ball. Dinner, pedicures and gelato for dessert. We decided we need to do this every Friday night!

Thanks girls for a fun night!! And thanks Jer for keeping the kiddos... and Kyle for watching them until Jer got home!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Glad you had fun! Your kids were so easy...it was really no big deal!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

MNO are the best and every girl should have one at least once a month! Love the pictures of your kids and I didn't even notice the injuries until I read about them!

Ashley said...

were in for tomorrow night.