Friday, May 2, 2008

Reasons for not blogging this week...

This is our garage - the bathroom upstairs has had a leak that we didn't know about until the ceiling in the garage stared coming down.

This is our backyard - yet another leak, this time the sprinklers so they are all dug up.

This is the computer I am using while our good computer is in the repair shop. Okay, this isn't really the computer, but it is super slow.

This is the phone that I answered for A Guardian Angel Adoptions for FOUR days in a row - I typically work 1 or 2 a week.

This kid had his 4th ear infection in 5 months!

This kid keeps me on my toes with her constant imagination and games - I think in this picture she was asking me to play limbo with the jump rope!

Any questions as to why I have been taking naps every day and going to bed at 8:00 instead of blogging? :)

6 comments:

Kyle said...

What a rough week...you forgot to add that Jeremy is sick too!! Hopefully you guys can get better and pull your house together this weekend :)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh my gosh...to a lot of things...your ceiling! I didnt hear about that..THAT SUCKS. did you get it taken care of?
Kenyon, i think that kid is going to need tubes..if he does FOR SURE you have to go to the Dr mason just went to...BEST guy ever. Poor guy
Hang in there :) Just think, it could get worse...you could get pregnant this month with twins??!!! ha!

Erin said...

I told Trevor that you may be in need of some help so let me know. That stinks though. It can only improve from here, right?

The Kriloff Klan said...

Dang I'm sorry! Hang in there!

Shanell said...

So what do you say for that? Good luck, best wishes, hang in there? Hope to see you again in the next year!

Camille said...

I feel bad that I didn't know all this was going on! Sorry about your celing, and Poor Kenyon! Man, that kid is going to be strong one day after all this! I hope you guys have a beter week this week and have a safe trip!