Monday, May 19, 2008

Please Pray for Lucy!

This is a plea to pray for our friends from Park City, Molly and Vic's little girl, Lucy. This past Sunday she choked on a piece of apple and it got lodged in her lungs. She didn't breathe for 20 minutes before life flight got there. Her almost 2 year old body is now in a coma. The doctors are saying it doesn't look good, but everyone is praying for a miracle. Please pray for her. Pray for her parents - she's their only child and the center of their world. Her mom posted on her blog tonight that she is scared, but: "Please don't give up hope. She is my little angel. She is a fighter. She has so much spunk. I want her to be able to sing and dance again, but if not, she will sing and dance in heaven."

This amazing family needs our faith! My heart is aching for them. Please pray!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I won't give up hope...I don't know this little girl but I have been so sad about this all day!

Erin said...

I wont give up hope either. Kyle told me about it and I have had her in my thoughts are prayers today. Miracles do happen. I really felt the strength of others, even ones that I didnt know with all we went through with Carter. We will be praying for her. Please keep us posted on her condition. That mom does sound like an amazing woman.

Debbie said...

oh my gosh how scary...That something like an apple could cause that to happen!I will keep her in my prayers..and hold my little ones a little closer..

Ashley said...

I am still so sad about this story, there is nothing worse to think about, we will be praying for her. Oh and I love that bountiful basket thing I thought about doing that but decided to do a garden instead. Is there a pick up location close to us?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I was so sad to get the phone call yesterday. I am going to attend the ward prayer tonight. I feel like I need to be with the ward members. I want to go visit Molly and Vic but I'm afraid they are probably being inundated with visitors. Do you think I should go?