
As I have been filled with so much sadness over the last couple days thinking about Molly, Vic and Lucy, the rain has been just what I needed. Molly and Vic bid farewell to little Lucy yesterday. She has returned home to her Heavenly Father. I know she is singing and dancing in Heaven right now. What a special spirit she is and she has truly touched the lives of more people than they realize.
My prayer is that Molly and Vic can find peace and comfort amidst all of the sorrow they must feel. That they can turn to their Savior, who has bore all things. I pray that they may be sustained by family and friends at their time of need. Families are forever and they will be reunited with Lucy again. Please continue to pray with me.
13 comments:
The weather is so weird!! Cute pictures. I love what you wrote. It gave me goose bumps. Families ARE forever and God has a plan even if we can't see or understand what it is exactly. We're praying for your friends.
It was so fun to get together tonight! Your family is adorable. We will for sure have to do a dinner night every other week or something because that is so easy and fun! -Take care :)
I am so sorry to hear about your friends. That would be so hard. I was reading your blog about it and I can't even imagine what they are going through. Hopefully they can find peace and comfort knowing that they will be together again someday.
It is always so fun to read your blog! What a cute, cute family!!!
I am sooo sorry! We will keep then in our prayers!
This weather has been so incredible. We've been watching movies and eating popcorn for two days now. It is prefect movie and book weather. I am glad this reprieve from the heat has helped you to deal with Little Lucy's death. You are in my thoughts as well as your friends.
We have had really crummy weather here too. Lots of wind and sporadic rain. Just when you thought summer was here...
I'm so, so sorry about Lucy. My heart and thoughts go out to your friends.
I am so glad I get to see your babies now! Thank the Blog Heavens!
You are a beautiful, sweet happy family. Happy rainy days to you.
The rain seems to fit the sad mood about Lucy. I can't seem to get Vic and Molly out of my mind. I think it's appropriate that her viewing and funeral will happen over Memorial Day weekend. No one will be able to forget that sweet little girl.
I haven't stopped thinking about them since you first posted. I'll keep them in my prayers.
Oh my goodness Brittney, I am so sorry about your friend's little girl. That is heartbreaking news. Julia choked on an apple once when she was little and my friend that had been a life guard grabbed her and knocked it right out of her. Scared me so bad. I am so sad for your friends.
I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. I can't even imagining how they are feeling, I'm sure there are no words to describe their pain.
I feel like running home to hug my kids right now...
Having you as there friend will surly help! You are the best at helping people feel better!
Hi Brit! It's good to catch up with you through your blog. I was however so sad to here about your friends loosing their little girl. It's so hard when we loose a loved one. My 14-month nephew was hit by a car a few days after Valentines Day this year, and my heart is still aching for him and his family. It's so rough. If it helps your friend could contact my sister-in-law, Gillian. Her link is on my blog. She just started a blog this month to help "fill her time" and take her mind off things. It's rough. If you look at my blog in February you can see more pics of their cute family. Anyway, my heart and prayers go out to them. Hope you are doing well. Love to your family! - Jess
Here's the link to my little nephew that passed away this past February. Sometimes it just helps to know that others can relate to the pain your suffering. Doesn't take the pain away, but it helps.
http://mjfam.blogspot.com/2008/02/prayers.html
Your children are so beautiful - I am so glad that I get to see them again. Looks like beautiful rain and happy times.
Post a Comment