I have been slacking on blogging. Here is what we have been up to:
Last Saturday we went up to Anthem where our good friends Shantel, Danny and Izzie live. There are some great outlets so Shantel and I shopped while the boys took the kids to the playground. Yes, it was cold enough to need jackets!

Our other good friend Niki had her baby. Welcome Gavin! Maya wanted to hold him right away at the hospital. Isn't he so cute and those chubby cheeks are to die for!!
On Monday we swam and had a BBQ. Actually we had bbqs on Friday, Saturday and Monday. I love summer!!!
Maya would dance and sing on these rocks and then...
Kenyon has a molar coming in so he is kind of miserable - especially in the middle of the night :(. Then you can't help but miss Jer's sunburn from golfing that morning. When will he learn to put sunblock on??!! :)
Maya and Izzie in their matching shirts from our shopping adventures earlier in the weekend.

Monday night we took Maya to the Diamondbacks baseball game. She was happy with her cotton candy...
and the playground!
She does this face all of the time lately. It makes me laugh!
So there is our life. That and swim lessons 3 days a week for Maya. I am hoping to get Kenyon in some in a couple of weeks.


11 comments:
Maya's expression in the last picture is so funny...what a crack up. That little park at the Dback game looks fun...I really want to take my kids to a game!
THe new play area at the diamondbacks game is new! My kids LOVE to go to games! We are heading to one next week!
Glad you found deals at anthem! Too bad nothing fit kenna..not that she needs anything!! :)
Maya has the cutest picture faces..so sweet! Glad to see you are doing well! Have a fun weekend!
Maya is so grown up. I still picture her as a little baby. My girls have the same swim suit as Maya. It is adorable. Sounds like a fun and busy week.
What a fun week! Maya is one brave girl! I can't believe she'll jump in the pool like that! I can barley get Blake to get his hair wet!! Hopefully once swim lessons start he can be brave like Maya!! :)
You have such a beautiful family. I love that picutre of the 4 of you in the pool. :)
What fun! I need to do a shopping trip at those outlets. I always forget about them. I love summer time bbqs too. The swimming lessons start on Monday for us! YAY!
Have another great week.
What a wonderful week - that face she makes is hilarious! I saw her jumping in and I can't believe it. Can she swim that well all by herself?
Kent was jealous of the Dbacks game - what a fun family.
love you guys!
Cute pictures, Britany! Once again, a busy week in the life of your family! I got to have lunch with Jill last week! It was fun to talk about the old days at SUU and catch up! I wish you didn't live so far away.
So, have I ever told you what an amazing woman I think you are? Honestly, I feel like I'm running around like crazy all day and I don't do half the things you do! One of these days, you'll have to tell me your secret, Ok :)
I highly doubt that your house is ever messy, but I do agree on the laundry thing. It's one of those chores I really hate - mostly because it just NEVER goes away!
Post a Comment