Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rock Star!

I am home! While I was gone my mom took the kids with her to the post office - brave woman! While they were waiting in line a lady started talking to Maya. She was asking her how old she is, what her name is, etc. Then she asked her what she wants to be when she grows up. Without hesitation, Maya struck a pose with her hands on her hips and yelled, "A ROCK STAR!" The entire post office erupted in laughter.

So tonight we were saying bedtime prayers and Maya included this, "Thank you that I can be a rock star."

I am so happy to be home with my little rock star!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Maya is a ROCKSTAR...I believe it :)
Glad you are home!

Denice said...

Welcome home! Tell Maya to keep rock'in!

Courtney said...

Maya comes up with the funniest things! She is so cute. I'm glad I'll be able to say that I knew Rockstar Maya when she was just 2! :)

Erin said...

Limitless possibilities. Last week McKinley wanted to be a mermaid/princess/scientist/artist. Hey whatever they want right?

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie pie!

Mariel said...

She is a doll! I love reading about your kids, Britany. I love seeing how happy you are!