First, we went to Alexa's birthday party on Friday night at Amazing Jake's. It was amazing!!! Happy Birthday Alexa - we love you!

I thought it was so cute that he wasn't just steering, but also shifting gears!

Kenyon and Izzy played with the balloons forever!

Maya has been wanting to bowl so we went and she LOVED it!

Maya went on a big ride with a bunch of big girls

That girl has no fear!

Kenyon and the birthday girl playing

Maya - one hour past bedtime and told we had to leave!

Next, this morning Jeremy picked up our first produce basket from Bountiful Baskets Coop. For $15 you get all of this:

Maya thought it was Christmas morning and ate raw mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers for lunch - yum! (I had to take the picture at a weird angle so you wouldn't see the piles on my counter. My counters are usually clean, but this week has been busy. We had to do some MAJOR cleaning today! :)
Then tonight we had Maya's dance recital. Their little group was so cute!

Here they are in their performance:
(Warning: It is really dark until they turn the lights on)
With her flowers from Mom and Dad

Finally, we have been working with Maya on the 1st Article of Faith (there are 13 Articles of Faith, or beliefs, of our religion) and she has been repeating it after us each night. Tonight we had her give it a shot on her own and watch this:
(Warning again: you cannot see Maya well at all, but you can hear her :)
8 comments:
Alright, I am sold on the fruit coop..love it.
Maya looks so cute in teal..I so wish that we had our recitals together! Maybe next year!
My kids loved that frog hopper ride at Amazing Jakes too..we should all go there sometime!
Very cute!
Bummer sarah missed her kids recital..but I guess Hawaii is ok too:)
I need to try that coop!
Busy day but it looked fun! I stole the picture of the girls from the recital to have! It was so cute!
TOO Cute! I love her videos! What a smarty pants!
The little tea pot danced worked out sooo cute! I'm glad they all went up and did it. I'm so glad I got to see it! Sarah
Who made that super cute birthday cake???
And, I love the recital pictures. That's sweet that you bought her some flowers. I can't wait for my little Audrey to be old enough to take dance!
Okay I have to know about the co-op. and the articles of faith is so cute. Oh and your friend Auburn is my friend Carla's neice and she knew you too.
Hi Britany -
Just wanted to say hi & that you are an inspriation to bloggers everywhere. You are the first person that I know that started a blog, and here I am now trying to just get started. Hope you guys are doing good. I have an update on the Jacksons on my page. Give the kids hugs for us & let us know when you're in town. Love, the Hamiltons
Post a Comment