This weekend we (the kids, my mom and I) went to Yuma to visit my grandparents. Grandma had bronchitis so that was not fun to have her sick, but it was good to spend time and visit with them.
Maya loved to pick oranges and play in "the forest" with grandpa and Kenyon loved to play with their TV because it was at just his level. We would move him away from it and he would start laughing and race back over to it. If we said, "Kenyon" as he got close, he would turn and smile and then still go for it. Stinker! :)
3 comments:
looks like a rip roaring time in Yuma!! LOL
Is that your moms mom??
Looks like you had a nice time :)
I love the faces that little kids make! Kenyons are classic!
I love the look on Kenyon's face..as if he is thinking "oops..am I going to get away with this?" Very cute!
Post a Comment