Today is my husband's birthday. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is a great dad and both kids love him to pieces. He is a great husband to me dealing with my attitudes and bad moods and loving me anyway. He goes to work super early and works hard to support us so that I can stay home. He has such a fun-loving personality that you can't help but love him. What a man!
We went out and celebrated last night. My parents took us to a nice steakhouse for a delicious dinner and then we were headed to a movie. We had just missed the start of a bunch of them and didn't want to hang around for hours so we opted to rent a movie and come home instead. On the way home he even was okay with stopping and walking around the mall for a little bit - amazing since he doesn't like to do that when it is not his birthday. It was a great night!
Today we are laying low and will just have birthday dinner with cake and ice cream here tonight with our little family.
Happy Birthday Jer!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jer!!!
happy birthday! hope you had a fun day!
Happy birthday, Jeremy! Hey, I have to tell you the Maya was the absolute cutest thing in nursery music time yesterday! So adorable! She gets my vote for the most excited toddler for music. And she even helped me clean up before I left. Just thought a mommy would want to know.
I'm glad you had such a nice dinner and spent some time alone. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I don't really know you Jeremy, but I think your wife is pretty cool, so you must be too!
Post a Comment