Saturday, January 5, 2008

Juno


We saw it last night - Laughed hard, cried hard and just loved it! It is very Napolean Dynamite-like so only go if you like that kind of humor and a little bit of crude humor. It is about adoption and there is a part where the adoptive family meets the birthmom and I was laughing out loud because it hit so close to home. One of my top favorite movies for sure!

5 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

cried from laughing so hard, or it was sad? I need to know..I WONT see a sad movie, even if it is good :) We were going to go tonight, but got busy shopping :)

Debbie said...

OHH I'll have to go see that one..Looks good!
You changed your blog! Looks cute!

Denice said...

This is so funny! Noah and I just went to see this movie and I just put a post on our blog highly recommending it!! Glad you liked it too! We both laughed really hard but I was the only one that cried...about 3 times throughout the movie...pretty emotional today. :)

Jill and Preston said...

HOLY COWW!!! LOVED IT! It is my new favorite show too. SOOOOO funny!

Shanell said...

I want to go and see this so bad. Looks good, always like to hear a review of someone I trust. THanks!