I wanted to update you all on how it is going with Maria and kids here. We are having so much fun! The kids are getting along great (other than the occasional tiff) and it is so much fun to have them here.
Today we went to the zoo. We were all completely exhausted and everyone fell asleep on the way home. After naps, we mostly hung out here except for a little outing to the candy, pet and party stores.
On a funny note - Maya calls Maria, "birthmom" rather than "Maria." At first it was "birthmom 'Ria" and we told her to just call her "Maria," so now she shortened it to just "birthmom." Imagine the looks at the zoo if people heard her yelling "BIRTHMOM." A little while ago Maria was yelling for her kids to come downstairs. Maya said, "Oh, I gotta go. Birthmom is calling me too." Then I heard her say, "Yeah birthmom" once she got downstairs. Too funny!
I haven't taken very many picture so I need to start taking more, but here is a preview.
6 years ago
6 comments:
yeah! Im glad it is going well. HOW FUNNY that she is calling her "birthmom!" Im sure you got some looks! I hope Maria is ok with that! Im sure she is loving mayas personality!
I am glad everything is going good. I can't wait to meet them all tomorrow.
Kyle
Amazing and hilarious! I love it!
Thats what you get for not checking my blog often...you have to catch up.
Are you so tired from your long week? Maybe you should take a nap today :)
Kyle
I read this blog from time to time-your stories & parenting style are inspiring. You sure seem to accomplish alot of things-if I could only be half as productive! Thanks for sharing your life in this way.
Hey Britany this is Marissa again, i joined this site so that i can keep in touch with you and jeremy about Kenyon. I hope you don't mind, i love the fact that Maria was able to come and visit Maya, and show her love as well. that was very sweet of you. I was wondering if i can fly over as well, the end of March to celebrate Kenyon's Birthday with You and Your Family. I will come on a flight alone with no other family members. i just need the approval from you and Jeremy. Please think about it for me God Bless You.
I love Kenyon just as much as you do he's family. oh yeah and he can call me ti-ti (short for Auntie) instead of "birth aunt" l.o.l
Post a Comment