Roseola! Have you heard of it?! It is common in babies and young children. They have a high fever for 2-3 days and then a rash appears and they are better. Yesterday morning when I saw a rash on his body and his fever was gone, I was very relieved to have a diagnosis. So he was pretty happy yesterday afternoon and evening. Then all night he was fussy and today he has been a nightmare. I looked in his mouth and he is getting another tooth. This kid can't get a break!!
In other news:
Tonight Jeremy and I are going to the Fiesta Bowl with some friends - very exciting!
In 2 months Jeremy and I are going to Maui with our friends Adam and Katie! But the most exciting part is that it is a kid-free trip!! The kids will be with grandparents. I sure hope they survive: the grandparents are who I am worried about :).
6 years ago
4 comments:
I'm SO jealous! Not of having a fussy baby at the moment but of your fun trips! Have lots of fun at the bowl game...they are quite a show. We went to the Outback Bowl in Florida a few years ago...so much fun!!
Love the new blog layout! Ooohhh..i can't believe you're going to Hawaii with friends!
Can you believe Carson is getting married? For real...
That's no fun to be dealing with all the sicknesses and crap over the holidays...Hawaii will be a nice break for you!
Chelsey had Roseola once too. It was not very fun! Hopefully he is feeling better now that the bad part is over. The rash looks bad, but they feel better!
Post a Comment