Friday, January 11, 2008

Take a look at these...






Have you ever seen a cuter ballerina??!! Maya started dance class yesterday. As my younger brother put it, "The dancing world will never be the same!" :)

She has been taking gymnastics, but I switched her to a tap and ballet class. I switched her for several reasons, the most important being that now she goes to class all by herself rather than a parent/tot class like the gymnastics was. She loved it! She kept telling me, "You can't go with me, Mom." That is right - for 45 minutes on Thursday mornings, I only have sweet, little Kenyon to attend to.

Did I say sweet and little? He is growing up and is rarely sweet, but sometimes he gives me hope that he will not send me to the insane asylum. He is finally feeling 100% healthy and will let me put him down every once in a while. In fact, right now he is crawling around the toy room playing by himself since Maya is still in bed. There is hope that he will not grow up to be a complete Momma's boy! :) We sure love him anyway!

4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

so cute! I looked, they have to be 3 for that class..I think you or Sarah told me 2. Oh well, I dont think Kendall would do it anyways.
Maya looked cute!!

auburn and chris said...

dying over your little ballerina! One of these days you need to have me come with you and take cute pics of her in class.... SO cute... and I cant get enough of Kenyons afro! It is the greatest.

auburn and chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denice said...

So very cute! I love the crown!