This is what we woke up to - FOG! What a treat from the sunny AZ weather. We have been lucky enough to have quite a bit of rain lately and now fog. Maya couldn't remember ever seeing fog before. She wanted to go play in it! As nice as the change is, it doesn't make me want to go to Utah anytime soon and freeze to death. Sorry Utahns, but we are headed to sunny California this year for Christmas instead. How did I live there all of my life? :)
Check out this video clip... And we wonder why Maya thinks the world revolves around her?
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love that she is willing to show off and she is going to be a great tap dancer. I wish McKendry would perform when I want her to. I did sign her up for a dance class that starts in Jan and it's all she can talk about. Hey ask Jeremy if there are any good books on training for a tri and let me know. Thanks so much
Oh didn't you just love that fog, totally fun! That video is so Maya, it's hilarious.
Oh and can you email me that picture soon. Thanks
Post a Comment