Here is what has been happening at our house:
We went to look at Christmas lights at the temple
They both love to play drums in the kitchen
Here he comes!
Here is what has been happening at our house:
We went to look at Christmas lights at the temple
They both love to play drums in the kitchen
Here he comes!
Posted by Britany at 5:14 PM
4 comments:
Wow! Look at you! Wrapped presents and everything! Good job! The kids are looking sharp in their sunday get-up. Did your hubbie go to SUU? He looks familiar...
Mariel
Looking a the Temple Christmas lights in shorts and flip flops...must be nice! ;)
Britany! Carson gave me your blog address and I'm thrilled!!! I'm going to put a link on our blog to yours...if that's ok. Your little boy is GORGEOUS. I'm so sorry about all the drama involved in the adoption. My heart goes out to you. But you are a strong and talented woman and I know you will make it through everything unscathed. Mia is so big!! What a beauty!! Vic and Lucy are actually in AZ as we speak (I have had THREE days all by myself! It's been heaven!!!!) Please come see us next time you are in UT! If you are coming at all for the holidays you need to bring Mia to see me star as Peter Pan at the Egyptian Theatre. So fun! I hope all is well. We miss you guys!
Your house looks beautiful. I love that your hubby is in shorts and flips while at the temple lights. Only in AZ.
Post a Comment