Tonight our family night lesson was on the Birth of Jesus. I figured it was time to really teach Maya more about it. We used her Fisher Price Little People Nativity as we read from the Bible. It went great! Then we put together a foam Nativity kit that I bought at the store.
Here are some funny and cute things Maya said as we did this:
-"Oh no, Mary's head fell off!" (as we were gluing Mary together :)
-She made up a song, "Jesus go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep" and was singing to him in his manger"
-She hid Mary and Joseph and yelled, "Dora, Diego - baby Jesus needs to find his family!" We had to then help baby Jesus find his family. (Can you tell we play Dora and Diego make believe all of the time?!)
1 comments:
We have the fisher price little people set too! I absolutely love it. The girls play the nativity story all the time.
Post a Comment