Saturday, December 15, 2007

Night out on the Town


Last night was Jer's work party. Jer got a new outfit and I even went and got my hair done for the occasion. I think we clean up to be a pretty cute couple :).


And the babysitter survived... barely! While she was busy trying to keep Kenyon from screaming and getting him to bed, Maya decorated the kitchen chair with yogurt. Then I just noticed there is candle wax from a candle warmer spilled all over the counter. If that is all that happened, she was very successful because that is minor compared to a typical day when they are with me!

7 comments:

Julie said...

You two clean up pretty darn well!

Nathan's office has never had a nice, formal couples Christmas party, and I've always been a little bit sad. Everyone else's sound so fun.

Plus, I'm totally jealous you got away for the night!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

HOT STUFF! Love the hair! Did you wear your conacts for the night? Are your eyes killing you today?

looks like fun!

Mariel said...

Cute! Looks like fun! It's fun to pull of the sweatpants and stained shirts that have boogers wiped all over the shoulders every now and then! Good for you!

Mariel

Ashley said...

Oh how cute you look, I have never seen you with straight hair. I love the bike trailor pictures. I had fun the other day, let's hang out again soon.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

If I knew how to spell that one kind of whistle that people whistle at you when they think you look hot...I'd write it right here.

Shanell said...

What a nice picture. Hope the party was fun. Got caught up on the family, great news about Kenyon's adoption. We've always wanted a bike trailer, I have memories of when I was younger haulin' my sisters around so my mom could have a break. Good times.

Denice said...

Your hair looks really cute! I'm glad you were able to get out and have a night alone. Thanks for the cute Christmas card too!!