Anyone have one for sale or know where to get one? A good friend has been on a hunt for one and is not having success. I thought I would give it a try to post on here. Please email or call me if you have one or if you see one, buy it and she will get you $. Email: britanyut@yahoo.com
6 years ago
2 comments:
ohh I TOLD KYLE to get more when she called me at Wal Mart a few weeks ago!!! So get mad at her for not doing it :)
I got one a few weeks ago on ebay, but now I've noticed they are going for upwards of 400 bucks. My mom is on the hunt for one too. My advice is to give a picture of a Wii with an I.O.U. attached because the prices and availability will be better after the holidays.
Mariel
Post a Comment