Since we are going out of town for Christmas, we asked Santa if he could come to our house early. He came on Sunday morning. Maya was so confused. You see, when we tell her someone is "coming to our house," she expects to see them there. When she woke up on Sunday morning and he wasn't there, she didn't believe that he had come. We have since convinced her that he did come and bring her scooter, but she originally claimed that Mom and Dad gave her her scooter.
Here are some highlights:
Opening up their PJs on "Christmas Eve"
So happy that Santa brought the one thing she asked for
Kenyon excited about his Cars rug
Trying out Jeremy's American Idol Dance Showdown
Mom's new bike
This is Mom's favorite gift for Maya - now Mom and Maya can listen to their own music in the car and we don't have to take turns anymore! :)
6 comments:
Fun! I'm jealous you've had Christmas already. I can't wait. It's so fun to see the kids in La-La Land. Where are you off to for Christmas??
That looks like a wonderful Christmas morning! I love the bike! Have a great trip. Merry Christmas!
SO cute!!! Are you guys going to be here in UT?? You should bring the kids to see Peter Pan!
Loved the photos! I love it that Maya has a walkman!
Merry early Christmas..I'm jealous! Love the kids Pj's and the bike! Have a fun and safe trip!!
ha! I love the cd player..too funny! Looks like you got some good stuff! have fun in cali
Oh how fun! Let's hang out soon!
Post a Comment