A while back my sister-in-law Tricia challenged everyone to post a picture of their favorite room in their house on their blogs. Here it is:
Our loft! This room is where we spend most of our time. All of the kids' toys are in here, our computer and a super comfy sectional couch. This room is almost always messy with toys, but at least there is only one room dedicated to toys rather than the whole house. Oh and it also serves as Kenyon's room right now until Jeremy's cousin moves out - notice the pack-n-play bed in the corner. Our kids might need lots of therapy when they get older - Maya slept in the dining room of our one-bedroom apartment while we were building our house (from 3 months-18 months old) and Kenyon has been in the loft/family room for 8 months!! :)

Thanks Tricia for a fun idea! If anyone else wants to join in the challenge, feel free!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Britany!
Somehow I stumbled upon your blog and I was like "Hey! I know her!". How are you! You look awesome and your kids are adoreable! I have thought about you so many times...I have lots of fun memories of SUU and hanging out with you girls. My blog is www.wangsgards.blogspot.com.
Love, Mariel
Hey! I found your blog cause I did this search to see if my own would show up in a search....I was trying all things and a blog site for Taylorsville High showed up caused I had "utah" typed in. I thought...hey! that's where all my SUU buddies went.....and then I saw you! What's your email address? Are you guys still friends with Kami? I saw her on there. Sounds like life has been pretty stressful for you lately. Are things looking up? Those kids are seriously so cute...
Mariel
where did you get the "clock" idea :) it looks cute!
Thanks Brit for humoring my randomness!!! I thought it would be really fun to see other peoples creativity and just fun to see how other people live!!!
Tricia
That is a cute idea! I'm assuming you must have cleaned up all the toys before you took the pics though because that room is very orderly! You wouldn't know you have two little ones by looking at it. ;)
Post a Comment