There is a first time for everything. This weekend was our first trip to the Arizona mountains in the winter. Our friends, Kyle and Benson, invited us to her parents' cabin in Show Low, AZ. We had the best time! Maya just loves their kids, Sammy, Ben and Nathan, and we all get along great. We don't even own snow clothes so we had to dash around to some stores on Friday and make do with what we had. Here are some pics highlighting our fun in the snow.
Guess who loved it the most?! Kenyon! I thought for sure him and I would spend most of the time indoors, but he loved to crawl around in it and sled down the hill.
Guess who loved it the most?! Kenyon! I thought for sure him and I would spend most of the time indoors, but he loved to crawl around in it and sled down the hill.
Right before take-off
Having so much fun!
Taking time out for a bite of snow

She really liked sliding down without a sled

She really liked sliding down without a sled
Is 10 months too young to sled alone? :)
Making the trek back up the hill
Ben and Maya on a quest to unbury the lawn chairs
Our snow family (which Kenyon and I didn't help make since he was napping so we can't take credit - didn't they do a great job?!)
There were crashes - Kenyon after his (for the record, he wasn't even really crying)
Maya after hers - bruise and cut on her cheek (and she was crying)
Thanks Benson, Kyle and family for a great weekend. We loved it!!
8 comments:
Maya's poor little cheek! We had such a great time...lets go again!
Kyle
Umm...maybe since we live in the snow we should do some of these fun things.
I love that Kenyon went sledding by himself!!
Great pictures! Ahh...I remember when I used to like snow!
I'm so jealous of your snow trip. We love visiting the snow in AZ.
Looks like fun. I can't believe Kenyon went down by himself!
Oh sigh.... I love the snow.
Britany, it's so great to hear from you! :) The kids look so great and congrats on Kenyon, he is a doll! I love your blog. I have added you as a blogging buddy, I hope that's okay! Say hi to Jeremy for me.
Shannan Hoffman
I love your snow family! Cute! What a fun mommy those kids have!
Post a Comment