Thursday, February 14, 2008

Props to Jeremy

My sweetheart pulled through! Jer came home from work early and sent me out shopping and to get a pedicure. Then when I came home, the house was clean, children were fed and he was greeting me with a smile (unlike the usual "they are yours" type comments after spending hours with the little terrors). Now we are going to eat chocolate covered strawberries and watch a chick flick.

I love him!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Jeremy did good! I am glad you had fun! It will be a great weekend for you guys..
Kyle

Jill and Preston said...

WOW!! It sounds like Jer needs to start giving classes in "How to Get Some"

Shanell said...

SOO great! I need a pedicure now that you say that. Are you getting ready for your great weekend? I can't wait to hear all about it!