As promised, here are some pics from the weekend.
Could I get a cheesier grin??!! For the record, I was tickling my kids to get them to smile so I am saying, "tickle, tickle" while smiling :).
Too cute!
Nana and Grandpa with the kids
Grandma and Grandpa with the kids
Auburn and Maya
6 comments:
What a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you!
Great pictures...what a cute and fun family. I love Kenyons smiles in the first 3 pictures..he is so happy.
Kyle
What cute pictures! I love the one of Kenyon and Maya and the one of you and Jeremy with Kenyon..he has such a sweet little smile! Congratulations again!
That's so awesome, Britany. I love it. I love seeing you (and reading about you) so happy!
cute pictures! they turned out great!
Everytime I think about your little story, I get all choked up. Auburn and I were talking about it and I was crying. I love it! I love eternal families. Everything looked beautiful. Congratulations.
Post a Comment